View Single Post
Old 10-30-2008, 11:30 PM

VR,

Quote:
I wouldn't consider anything by Rice to be reliable.
Well Rice had a few good books on soul winning, tongues, eternal security and some other topics. All in all he was ok at best, and a Bible corrector at worst.

Is Bullinger's Companion Bible worth buying? I have never even seen a BCB. It's it worth the cash and worthy of bookshelf space?

Quote:
I have very, very little respect for that crowd.
Well Dr. Harold B. Slighter was good on just about everything, and I really liked him. He was far better than the rest and never was a Bible corrector. He was defending the KJV back in the early 80's long before the other Sword of the Lord boys came online. He has been dead for about 13 or 14 years now and he was the best of that crowd. The problem is they are still not online, this is the funny part. They are trying to be what they are not. Not all of them are like this but most are. Many are TR boys and do not even know what the TR really is.

I still take the Sword of The Lord and have for years. I never even read much of it anymore. I was telling my wife I should not waste my money and renew every year but I still do. They do have some good old sermons from time to time. I guess it's still worth the cash.

Atlas