View Single Post
Old 07-11-2008, 05:26 PM

Hi Bible student,

In reply to post 85.

I just thought this might add to my why I don't and why I won't; but if you like---

1 Corinthians 10:25 Whatsoever is sold in the shambles, that eat, asking no question for conscience sake:

1 Corinthians 10:27-28 If any of them that believe not bid you to a feast, and ye be disposed to go; whatsoever is set before you, eat, asking no question for conscience sake. But if any man say unto you, This is offered in sacrifice unto idols, eat not for his sake that shewed it, and for conscience sake: for the earth is the Lord's, and the fulness thereof:

I had an India Indian Doctor when I had Kidney surgey and He believed Christians weren't supposed to eat blood. There are some who will put it before you just to see what you will do. For conscience sake do as you will. When people have asked me about various things, I have told them: "If you can ask God to bless what you are eating and do it with a clear conscience, do as you will. It is between you and God." I do not judge men in these matters.

Guess you could say I'm passing the Buck!

And this is not up for discussion anymore. Start another thread if you want. (anybody)

Renee