View Single Post
Old 10-02-2008, 08:47 PM
Scott Simons

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephanos View Post
Perhaps you see issues where there are none? What do you hope to accomplish by pressing so hard on this issue? Holy Spirit IS in the King James Bible. Your post sounds like you think people are guilty of some sort of compromise with the reading of corrupt bible versions.

Just a word of caution Scott. I've heard certain groups of people press this issue before. I hope you aren't pressing this issue for the reason they often try to. Don't think I'm accusing you of anything. I'm only pointing out that your pushing this issue like you've been doing makes it appear you have an ulterior motive.

Peace and Love,
Stephen
That's cool, Stephen, its just been something that is not address and very little dealt with, because there are so few King James sites. If we can't hammer it out here where else. We need commincation on this subject, no compromising accused. An issue would be not really a correct approach unless the subject raises one. 7 times holy spirit is used in various capitalizations, 89 verses use Holy Ghost, there is something there, it means something, I would like help from those who at least read the bible, can't go anywhere else unless you have a suggestion. You guys are it, sorry you believe there is a real bible and like it or not you are my best help.
Peace and Love to you to
Scott