View Single Post
Old 11-02-2008, 07:13 PM

God gave us all things to richly enjoy; I think that includes Xbox (mine is at a friend's house haha) and my Mac. I enjoy using them, and as far as my Mac goes, it's a tool that I can use in His service. However, I believe the problem enters when those things that we use for amusement either come before or take up more time than our service to God. I know I used to spend hours on end posting on half a dozen forums; it got to where Googling my username will return thousands of hits. But later I realized that I was spending too much time on relatively unproductive things, when I could be doing more for Him.

I'm by no means even close to where I need to be in my Christian walk; I'm still young and hot-blooded and lack some wisdom and experience that comes with age. However, I think the Lord has used some circumstances in my life to at least help me understand the correct priorities in life, though I must confess that I'm not the best at actually prioritizing properly. But with God's help I'm doing what I can to honor and glorify Him. That's what it's all about.