View Single Post
Old 09-26-2008, 09:42 AM

People,

You are 100% correct my friend.

Quote:
I have more respect for those that are Humbled and of no worth, that are teaching and preaching in the poorest regions of the World and at home, and serving the LORD not serving the dollar bill.
When I was passing out tracts one Friday night at Billy Bob's and John Copeland " Kenny's son " started to heckle me. I started preaching on what a pack of liars and scum bags the Copeland's were. Even the drunks started saying " amen brother. " They were chanting me on, and saying " tell it like it is preacher. " A few tried to give me money, I said no thanks give it to the Salvation Army, some good church or something like that. Even the Fort Worth Policemen liked it. Sinners know the truth when they hear it. After that I was always welcomed at Billy Bob's and the drunks always defended me if some guy was trying to mess with me or heckle me. Even sinners know the truth when they hear it.

This is why we always need to have the guts to stand up and tell the truth. Sinners will even respect you when you tell the truth. If you will tell any man the truth, most will respect you and defend you. Sadly many preachers have forgotten this truth.

Atlas