View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009, 03:30 AM

Luke,

this is all of the Enemy trying to get you to be ineffective in witnessing. sounds to me you need a calling and that you may have to much free time on your hands. we all sin don't let anyone fool you. We grow in grace in those areas that we do sin and sin less as result of God's grace.

remember Romans six 1) reckon (recognize) yourself dead to sin and also reckon the areas you do sin. 2) Yield to God's righteousness (that which is imputed to you) and to personal righteousness and 3) serve God.

Then read Romans seven Paul struggled with personal sin too. come now if super Christians Paul struggled what more do you expect for all who want to live Godly in Christ Jesus.

Take a break and come over here to Palawan, you can stay free of charge here at our place all you need is a passport and you can stay up to two weeks with no special visa requirement.

Peopleoftheway, could use some help in Ireland setting up a Bible believing fellowship pray about going there for a little bit to help set up a new fellowship. Lots of opportunities for you to serve God just where your at I bet. you just don't see them.

May I suggest a book, "the school of Christ" by T. Austin-Sparks you can send for it free at: Emmanuel Church 12000 E 14th Street, Tulsa, OK 74128-5016 or call 918 838 1385 or 918 437 7064 it is a great book. your salvation is never based on how you feel or what circumstances you are in currently in your life. it is all part of Growing in Christ Jesus

Last edited by chette777; 03-30-2009 at 03:38 AM.