Thread: fortune cookies
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2009, 02:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittn1 View Post
I know you have a cat, brother.....is the cat sensitive to the presence of the evil spirit, too?

A friend of mine (unsaved) also has had experiences similar to the ones that have been recounted in this thread. I'm not at liberty to share what I've heard, but I heard enough to know it's very real and not to be trifled with!
Nope, not that I recall. The cat usually doesn't like to be confined in the room when I shut the door so she's not usually in here except during the day.

Another thing to consider is that usually I notice their being around before they even get near my room. I can often times sense something outside the house. It's a sick feeling in my gut and I can't shake it. I feel like if I look out my window it will be staring in the face! I hate it. I don't know why they come around, but I know they always flee when rebuked. Also, I've awoken twice to being held down on the bed by something I couldn't see, and both times I tried to scream but was unable to (I may be a Christian who completely trusts in the Lord, but when you wake up in that situation it's terrifying). Also, both those times I could sense that whatever was holding me down was mocking me and was completely malevolent. And both times whatever it was left when I pleaded for the Lord to rebuke the devil. This has led me to believe that it is never our voice that the devils listen to. It is always our trusting in Christ to save us that saves us.

Peace and Love,
Stephen

EDIT: I think I've mentioned this before, but one of those two times was when my father gave me a fertility idol he had brought back from South Africa. I knew the moment he gave it to me there would be problems. I took the thing and decided to be rid of it in the morning. This was a mistake which I believe John wanted to spare us from: Little children, keep yourselves from idols. Amen. (1 John 5:21 KJV) Suffice it to say, I got out my 22oz framing hammer and smashed the thing to near powder and threw it across the street! LOL

Last edited by stephanos; 02-18-2009 at 02:24 AM.