Thread: fortune cookies
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2009, 04:07 PM

When living in VA. several years ago, one of my best friends told me this. She is a Sunday School teacher at the Methodist church,she teaches teenagers,and one of the girls is the daughter of the preacher. She had a Birthday sleep over one friday night, and one of the girls brought games, one game was teaching them 'how to levitate'...so they experimented with it and they claimed it actually worked! None of the girls had ever did this before.

They were scared and stopped..started another game..when inside the room,no window or door open, a 'wind' came through the room and knocked several things around...birthday cards off the mantle, and the one her dad gave her, went flying across the room. The girls started praying and soon tried to sleep..WITH THE LIGHTS ON!
That sunday, they told my friend and she was able to lead them in prayer, renouncing what they did,asking forgivness, and they promised never to get involved with occult things again.
I know several of the girls and believe them...trully there are things christians should NEVER mess with.