View Single Post
Old 06-26-2009, 08:03 AM
Bro. Parrish

Quote:
Originally Posted by chette777 View Post
you can defend who ever and all you want but it wont add one reward to your glory or his at the Judgment seat of Christ. You would do better to work on your own heart than to defend another man's weakness to which he also will give account to God.
Well that's the whole point; in the context of this banter I don't see that weakness of "hatred" in Ruckman, maybe you do but I don't. So you are agreeing with this nonsense, you are saying that Bro. Ruckman has a "bitter hatred" for Grace believers, is that what you are vomiting up now Chette?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chette777 View Post
Don't be a weak brother who judges...
Brother who judges? What on earth are you talking about?
Tony made an untrue statement about Ruckman.
I commented that Ruckman did not harbor that kind of hate. End of story.
At that point you got involved for what purpose?
Maybe for JUDGING?

As everyone can plainly see, you have done
NOTHING BUT JUDGE ME in the last several posts...
let's take a look at who is JUDGING...

"I know your ways and you can be very abrasive." - Chette

"you may be older than I but you are as childish as they come" - Chette

"I do agree with you on your consensus of BroParish
and that he needs an attitude adjustment for sure." - Chette

You wanna talk about ABRASIVE? I have made no such comments about you here, it's a one way street of personal insults. This is not the first time you have spewed personal venom at me here, and you have done it to others like Winman too. Which might not be unusual on a forum, WERE IT NOT FOR YOUR CALLING. Chette, you might want to back up and examine yourself in the mirror. Frankly and with no anger, I think you should reconsider and pray about your behavior as a PASTOR on this forum, because if this is how you run your ministry I could never support it in any way. Again I ask you, how many shades of hypocrisy do you live in sir?

Last edited by Bro. Parrish; 06-26-2009 at 08:11 AM.