View Single Post
Old 06-25-2009, 09:22 PM

If you will look at what I have shared I have given you defense as well as to your childishness in Christ. which shows even more through your posts not just #39. you may be older than I but you are as childish as they come and I say that respectfully.

you can defend who ever and all you want but it wont add one reward to your glory or his at the Judgment seat of Christ. You would do better to work on your own heart than to defend another man's weakness to which he also will give account to God.

And when he does stand to give account are you going to stand up for him then? I thro not. for Christ is his advocate and we need no other.

so why defend him to a Brother in the Lord who had God in his heart. Be the stronger one bro and bear with the infirmities of he that is weak. Don't be a weak brother who judges and don't be the stronger one who despises his brothers in the Lord. ALL of which have come through your post in dealing with me, Tbones and others.

Even if we all don't agree have a little respect for Christ in them and me. NOW we can drop it. ok?

Last edited by chette777; 06-25-2009 at 09:34 PM.