Thread: The Ordinances
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2009, 12:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chette777 View Post
Parish,

Ever hear of the old adage you can catch more flies with honey than vinegar?

look back to your quote i have underlined your vinegar. if you ever want to help edify and help try not using such in your posts.

you posted two thing that needed not been said at all and would of made for peace. if infer he is confused (personal opinion) he hacks (personal attack) both these terms belittled him and you knew they would.

so does that sound like a true Christians Character?

If he is causing division or teaching a false teaching what are you to do?

Argue? ridicule?

your are to rebuke. if he doesn't respond you are to not have anything to do with him.

or you are just to press the ignore button in your cp and have don't fellowship via the post.

you show no christian character what so ever? so let me ask you, "Why don't we see Christ in you?"
Chette, one reason I stopped arguing after the long messages I've spent hours researching and typing is simply because I am NOT going to read people's Bible for them. Each man(and woman) is going to have to be fully persuaded in their own minds. If someone is going to be confronted with the clear Scripture with Scripture teaching on a given precept and then stay with their Baptist or otherwise denominational teaching over the Scriptures, I'm not going to slash anyone's tires. Bro. Parrish insisted on parroting Ruckman's lie that "hyper-dry cleaners" are "out to destroy Baptist churches". Baptists are doing quite well with their own compromises on the version issue and internal squabbles in destroying their own churches themselves with my, Pastor Jordan, or Stam's help if that were our purpose, which it's not .

Grace and peace to you brother

Tony