View Single Post
Old 09-27-2008, 11:05 PM

You seem to doubt the salvation of those who have modern versions. I say that if the light shines to them and they reject the light, then they are in danger of hellfire. In fact, I think that quite a few are not saved to begin with, though they began their christian walk/ministries with "good intentions". What you are talking about is people who actually love darkness and error, that is, they make a choice to decieve themselves. I am certain there are still many who are trapped into modern versions rather than this being an overt (though deceptive) choice.

I am glad you agree on the PCE.

Finally, it may be that there is to be a kind of civil war on the KJB issue, because in the end, those who are willing to "die" for modern versions must be not of Christ, and thus, it would not be a civil war, but one of darkness versus light, but with both sides invoking the name "Christ" and the notion of "Scripture". (Two different "Christs" and two different kinds of "Bibles".)

It is important not to think that just because there are "few" right, and "many" on the broad path to destruction that this is to continue in this same way: the few are impowered to make a difference, and make inroads: see Isaiah 41:15, Isaiah 60:22, Daniel 12:3, Acts 12:24, Acts 19:20, etc.