View Single Post
Old 09-26-2008, 09:56 AM
Scott Simons

Default Bewitched or not to bewitched?

A question would be are (deficient versions) DV are for Jesus Christ or are they against him.
I would have to say they are not for Jesus Christ rather they are against him.
Does the words of God equivocate the Spirit of God?
Why was Paul so concern with [KJ] Galatians 3:3 Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?
What untold damage these Perversion Version –PV have done, if they are just deficient then maybe not so much, huh.
As believers we have been way to tolerate of the perversion of the word of God.
If perversion versions are just deficient then that is a deferent story. I would have to say no harm no foul. Then you would have to say the diluting of the word of God is not a diminishing of the word rather well intended men, just made some a mistake or oops a few errors. I don’t think so rather it is an intentional operation to bewitch people.
Perversion versions are divinations and sorceries not just deficient.
If one begins in the flesh or an emotional reaction to manipulation of the word of God, does one really believe in there heart?
So to say the perversion of God’s words is to bewitch one, by a divination; through the sorceries of those that hate God is just deficient may be a little to passive to a major problem.
Or you can say that the perversion is not a bewitching, or a divination, to work the sorceries of the enemy.
How serious is the enemy and how serious are we?

What say you?