View Single Post
Old 06-24-2009, 09:20 AM
Bro. Parrish

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybones2112 View Post
Chette, I think Brother Parrish needs to be the one that slows down and stop following me all over the forum like the demon possessed girl in Acts 16 taking his little snipes at the "dry cleaner" and defending Dr. Ruckman.
LOL, your claws are showing again.
I know Ruckman, and all I was saying was I don't think he holds a "bitter hatred" for you. At that point you launched into a salivated fountain of disgusting remarks about demon possessed girls? Is this how they handle things over at your Grace movement? Yes, I repeat, smarten up.

If anyone on this forum has shown evidence of something even close to "bitter hatred" it would be YOU taking your shots at HIM. Is it possible you have a "bitter hatred" for Ruckman because he exposes hyperdispensationalism? Do you feel the same way about me? Let's be clear; you got nowhere on the Baptism thread because almost no one here including the owner of the forum agrees with your doctrine. That doesn't mean anyone hates you, not Ruckman, not Bro. Tim, not FredoHeaven and especially not me. Are you listening?

No matter, I don't even agree with Doc on every issue, but the man has done a lot of good and I don't see any "bitter hatred" in the man for people like yourself, and if you take a swipe like that at Bro. Ruckman, you can expect to get called out on it sir. You can attack me, howl at the moon and eat green cheese if you want, but it won't change anything.