View Single Post
Old 08-26-2008, 04:17 PM

Yes George Brother, exactly. I have had charismatics tell me that unless the Holy Ghost is working the way they describe then I am not saved at all, but I have watched how these people behave, barking, mooing, crying screaming being slain in the spirit, washed in the presence of god. I have been taken of my feet and rendered helpless by spirits (through drugs) and the descriptive that the Charismatics give is exactly the same, except its claimed in the name of our LORD Jesus Christ. It is kundalini, it is not of God and it is most certainly familiar.
I have been saved from these familiar spirits through Christ's precious Blood and his glorious Grace, I have been saved from this for a purpose, to discern familiar spirits that I yielded to in my own self destruction when I was not right with the LORD.
People need to grasp that this kind of thing is letting "feelings" get in the way of things that are spiritual, its wanting it all "right now" asking for "fire to fall" etc is dangerous. I change day by day through grace, through knowledge and patience and study of Gods word, learning and changing to a life more like Christ, this is my evidence of the Holy Spirit of God working in my life, not some amped up supercharged NEED to physically feel God.
I get closer to my God through his word and the understanding of it.

Last edited by peopleoftheway; 08-26-2008 at 04:20 PM. Reason: typo