View Single Post
Old 03-29-2009, 09:48 PM

I agree with Samuel here, Alex Jones was someone I listened to an awful lot about three years ago, I ate up everything he put out. It got to a point where I was so exasperated at what was going on that I couldn't take it anymore, and I stopped watching. In fact, facing what the nwo is all about ended up drawing me much closer to the Lord, so I realized that He alone is my hope in all of this.
I just watched this latest movie from infowars, wasting yet another two hours of my life. I regret watching it, because it makes me see the glaring LACK of the spiritual context. Its always about what YOU can do to stop this.

Alex Jones is purported to be a Christian, he makes references to God here and there, but if he were really a born-again believer, he'd be out there telling people about the only true hope there is. I watch him amidst throngs of scared people, shouting into a bullhorn about how we're gonna stop them, yet they don't realize that we CANNOT stop it, its a necessary thing.

Yeah, sure, just about all the information he's ever put out, the nuts and bolts of the machine is likely very true and accurate, however the spiritual aspect of these Satanists working against God and the people, is never talked about.
There has been some stuff floating around the Internet about Alex Jones being a Jesuit gatekeeper, meaning that he'll provide a bullhorn-blaring, activist-rallying, resistance identifying spokesman for their secular resistance. Yet, he NEVER talks about the one-world religion, NEVER explores the deep-rooted integration of Rome and the Jesuits in all that is going on.
Let's not kid ourselves, it has nothing to do with money or politics, remember who's behind it all? That old serpent's objectives are long-range, all this is the means to the end. They don't care if you know all about the Fed, the CFR, the Trilateral, the Bilderbergers, the masons, the bankers, the courts, etc etc etc. The enemy cares if you know and share the GOSPEL.
We, brethren, have the answer, and we must share it with as many as we can. Jesus Christ is the ONLY answer to what comes against us, the only hope in the face of the coming oppression.

Oh, and Luke, I know how you feel, about wanting to arm yourself, I had given that much thought, but decided against it.

If they kill me, they send me to be with Christ sooner.
They cannot kill me as long as God has something else for me to do here.
We are not called to be Peters, fighting back against the Roman centurions, when God Almighty Himself ordained this to be so.
The most powerful thing we can do is preach Christ and Him crucified!!!

Brethren, I could go on and on about the advancing new world order, but I won't. Instead I will leave you with one of my favorite scriptures that always reassures me and sets my focus back on Jesus Christ whenever these subjects arise.

Psalm 2

Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?
The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying,
Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their their cords from us.
He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.
Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.
Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.
I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.
Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.
Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.
Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.
Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling.
Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish form the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

Amen.