View Single Post
Old 05-13-2008, 04:34 PM

Speaking of War, were is the book and verses that describes going in and destroying everthing,including woman and children.
My dad had mentioned this,but could not remember where it was.

Turn the other cheek. What free country would exist if there weren't brave men and woman who serve in the military, fighting a war of idealogy,its like telling people its ok for them to fight,but christians are to stay sidelined?
I know many christians who proudly serve this country. We wouldn't have the freedom of speech or religion we enjoy today without them.
God bless our brothers and sisters in the military,let us not forget them!

What about Laws?
I Timothy 1 v8 But we know that the law is good, if a man use it lawfully; 9 Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers, 10 For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine; 11 According to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, which was committed to my trust.

If there were no sin we wouldn't have laws or war.
People want to live in a free society, how can that happen when there are others out there ready to kill you for your beliefs, or to convert you to there way of thinking. Sound familiar? Islam! its happening to christians all around the world today.
Has WW3 not started?
The Rapture is close at hand.

Global Warming is real and its coming! Armegeddon! not what Al Gore thinks,those left behind
better get sun block 2500.