View Single Post
Old 02-25-2009, 07:56 AM

Default Re: " Are only KJO saved?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmonk View Post
"First of all, I'm here because I want to at least hear you guys out. Big mistake, you cannot reason with fanatics. I can show you any proof you ask for but it would do no good what so ever. You guys would just .................... you know what , forget it.

I'm not going to bother posting again after this. The proof is out there to be found. Look it up or bury your heads in the sand.
"
Aloha all (excluding "Tmonk"),

TYPICAL! All Bible skeptics make unfounded charges and then when they are challenged to produce PROOF - POOF! Their gone, they disappear, they "wimp out"!

Sadly, it's always the same. False claims, False allegations, False accusations, Unfounded complaints, and then, like an unruly child, when he doesn't get his way - Wild charges and Vicious denunciations.

I wonder what ever happened to "middle ground"? Or what about the other side of: "Before you get the mote out of my eye, pull the beam from yours."?

After 40 years of dealing with these kinds of "Christians", I have learned that, after I have tried to reason with them in a civil manner and they refuse to reciprocate; and once I perceive that they are insincere and disingenuous, I disengage from them. There is no "profit" in trying to convince a skeptic or a sophist. No one is ever edified.