View Single Post
Old 03-25-2009, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybones2112 View Post
J, I would be glad to PM you, I am not versed(no pun intended)in this forum program however, if you could give me a heads up on PMing I'd be glad to. Whether or not we discuss in public or privately is up to you. I think that though neither side may move very far from our positions, it would be edifying to both to just get the other's perspective in maybe a non-combative atmosphere. I've got no axes to grind where you are the whetstone, nor no notches to add to any debate guns. If you trust the blood of Jesus Christ to get you to heaven, His Spirit dwells in you, if you know you are like me, undeserving of His great sacrifice but accept His love, if you accept HIS faith and righteousness, we have a common basis for friendship that cannot be broken.

My friend, I believe my message to you is accurate to the best of my knowledge, and you discerned exactly what I meant. We are all sinners saved by grace. Dr. Ruckman and I share a common background in that we are both "country boys", any agreement or disagreement I believe would be founded in that, I think by nature we would understand each other.

You are free to email me also, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Grace and peace

Tony
I tried to PM you bu5t it appears that there is not a PM service on here. I apologize.