View Single Post
Old 06-23-2009, 04:57 PM
whirlwind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jassy View Post
Whirlwind,

Since you responded to my post, I would like to know what background you come from, brother or sister. I have gotten OUT of a very rigid false doctrinal church that wrongly taught that WE (the Church) are "spiritual Israel." Once I studied the Bible on my own - i.e. APART from the church's booklets, books and other materials - I came to know the TRUTH from the King James Bible.... and it was in marked contrast to what I had wrongly learned.

It really doesn't matter which CHURCH it is that is teaching wrong doctrine, since they all go about it in much the same way - and they all lead gullible new "babes in Christ" astray. This is to their utter shame.

After I left that church, I had to go through a process of DE-programming, by filling my mind with the TRUTH, thereby pushing out all FALSE doctrine, since it was replaced with the TRUTH. It wasn't an easy transition. However, now I am FREE! I am no longer under that burdensome LAW of the Israelites, because I no longer view myself as "spiritual Israel." Once my mind was open to the truth, God began to spiritually bless my life, with grace and knowledge.

I have successfully brought an atheist and a Hindu to Christ, amongst others. Now I don't say this for any accolades: ALL GLORY AND HONOR BELONGS TO THE LORD!!! That former Hindu (in India) may bring his entire family and the community around him to Christ also. It is immensely humbling. It is not I who lives, but CHRIST in me! Without Him, I am NOTHING and can do NOTHING! I had to realize how my own understanding of the Bible and my own understanding of the revealed doctrine of the apostle Paul was faulty and full of error, having been corrupted by this false church - before the Lord was able to use me in anything. I can clearly state that I was WORTHLESS, as I was. But now (as Paul was fond of saying!) I am BOUGHT WITH A PRICE: the precious blood of Christ. And I will do everything that Christ calls me to do to share that joyous fact.

I sincerely hope that you seek TRUTH. Only then can your mind be opened to it. Otherwise, it is like seeing TRUTH through a filter of tar. One has to be washed with the blood of Christ first and renewed. This is an INDIVIDUAL event. It is not one that happens through a church. It happens in a personal relationship with Christ.

I did not KNOW Christ - I only knew OF Him, from what the church I was involved in taught me.

My sincere wish and prayer is that you will come to KNOW Christ, as I did.

Blessings and Peace to you as you seek the TRUTH,

Jassy

Dear Jassy, you have a sweet and kind spirit. I am glad you are out of a restrictive church....I haven't belonged to a church of any kind for many, many years.

There is no need for you to pray that I will come to KNOW Christ for I do. But, I thank you for the kind thought.