View Single Post
Old 09-13-2008, 03:04 PM

Default The Gap Fact or Theory

The Gap Fact or Theory

Quote:
Gen. 1:1

In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

Quote:
Matt. 19:4

And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,
When is the beginning?

Quote:
Gen. 1:1

In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

Quote:
Mark 10:6

But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female.
Jesus is saying he made man " at the beginning " and " from the beginning of the creation. "

We have man showing up in Gen. 1: 26 & 27 a few days later. Days " evening and the morning " it always says " evening and the morning. "

Now this tells me that Adam and Eve both were made right at the start, right in the beginning. He made man " from the beginning of the creation. " That makes me want to look at Gen. 1:1. What else could you call Gen 1:1 but " the beginning of the creation? " That was the start of creation no doubt about it whatsoever. Gen1:1 was the start of it all and Adam and Eve were there very soon. Only a few days out, that can be called " the beginning of the creation. "

He made man when creation took place at the beginning. This is Jesus saying here. He should know he was there.

Quote:
Ex. 20:11

For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.
We also have the six day creation right here in God's top ten list. In 6 days he made the " heaven and earth and all that in them is,. "

I see The Gap as something out of line with all of these Bible verses.

Atlas