View Single Post
Old 03-19-2009, 01:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinvw View Post
Quit putting words in my mouth because I'm sick of it. I never said that the words "church" "head" or "body" were in the passage. Now if you would read the passage, it's talking about guests, not a bride. I already wrote an entire post on Matthew 22 and 25, and I don't feel like repeating myself. They teach that Jews of the Tribulation are going to be guests, so if Israel is the bride, then some of Israel is getting left out. The word bride doesn't show up in either passage, which is what you keep making a big fuss about, so why are you even using these passages to support your position?
Col 4:6 Let your speech be alway with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.

Tit 3:2 To speak evil of no man, to be no brawlers, but gentle, shewing all meekness unto all men.

2Co 12:20 For I fear, lest, when I come, I shall not find you such as I would, and that I shall be found unto you such as ye would not: lest there be debates, envyings, wraths, strifes, backbitings, whisperings, swellings, tumults:

Tit 3:9 But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.

Romans 12:10 Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another;

Romans 12:18 If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men.

1Co 9:26 I therefore so run, not as uncertainly; so fight I, not as one that beateth the air:

Anybody ever see a drunk man, in his home or the parking lot of a bar, standing there alone, punching at imaginary enemies? I think that's what this thread has become and that we should wind it up and move on to more fruit bearing topics. That's just my opinion, you all do what you want to.

Grace and peace

Tony