View Single Post
Old 06-23-2009, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whirlwind View Post
Dear Jassy, you have a sweet and kind spirit. I am glad you are out of a restrictive church....I haven't belonged to a church of any kind for many, many years.

There is no need for you to pray that I will come to KNOW Christ for I do. But, I thank you for the kind thought.
Whirlwind, thank you for the compliment. I assure you, however, I can be very firm (hard-nosed, if necessary) regarding what the Bible says or does NOT say. I will definitely defend the truth.

In another post here, you mentioned that the Sabbath meant REST... does that mean that you keep the Sabbath or that you think that the Body of Christ TODAY is to keep the Sabbath? I am just curious about what you believe. I do NOT believe that we are under any obligation to keep the Sabbath today.

I am also currently not a member of any church. I have found NO KJVO church anywhere near me. I am also Deaf, and would require a sign language interpreter, in order to "hear" a sermon. There are some websites that have sermons from some OLD KJV ministers in written format online. I gratefully utilize that to grow in grace and knowledge - ALWAYS reading the Bible for myself to compare and check on what is said (Acts 17:11). I'm very wary of taking someone's word for something without checking it out for myself.

I hope that you will be as edified here as I have been.

Jassy