View Single Post
Old 03-07-2009, 10:28 PM

no you awere being silly in saying God wrote all of Genesis One on tablets of stone. When only the commandments and statues as found Exodus were written on the stones.

Here are your exact words implying God wrote about Gen 6 day creation with the Ten commandments. with his very finger on stone

It is very difficult for a Gap theorist to get around this very simple and straightforward verse of scripture. And this was what God wrote on the Ten Commandments with his very finger! This verse says heaven (Gen 1:1) was included in the six day creation, and all that in them is. So this would include Satan and the angels.

no scripture supports that God wrote about the 6 day creation can be found anywhere so yur statment is in error. that is what i was speakig about.

You show me by one Bible verse when Satan fell? if after the 6 day creation it should be recorded in scripture for everything that happened is recorded in Scripture. and that is going against God's character as to revelation of all that He created from day one to 6 and afterwards is ina 24/7 TQ of revelatin from Gen 1:3-31 to date

there is no revelation of Lucifer or angelic beings being created because they were not created during the 6 day creation. you claim he was and our claim he was is from silence.

your claim all he had made was very good. that only applies to everthing after the 24/7 TQ which was first created on day one Ge.1:3-5. not to those things before Gen1:3.

Enough for me already of this Bible Boxing it is tiring