View Single Post
Old 07-19-2009, 04:00 PM

Hi Brother Paul

A few quick responses to your questions

"peopleoftheway" my nick is just "me" I read a quote somewhere a few weeks before I joined this forum which was in reference to a group of "Bible believers"
And the quote was

Quote:
"We are a peopleoftheway, scripture never re-interpreted to suit our desires"
And hence the name I use here on the forums, my real name is Steve.
(I should really put that in my signature)

As for Ireland being a "green" country, well that depends on whereabouts you go really, its not any greener than the dales in England, where I live is just on the outskirts of Belfast in a town called Newtownabbey
Here is a photo of "Cave Hill" which I can see from outside my Bedroom window (Not this view mind you, more of a backdrop over an urban area)

As for the location of the lake of Fire, be it in the earth, out of the earth, outer darkness etc , it will be a terrible unimaginable place that many who know not God, will spend an eternity in agonising torment.

Quote:
2nd Thessalonians 1:8, In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Quote:
Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death
I have never really thought about this in great detail, I have heard speculation the the Dead Sea will be the lake of fire, the dead sea being part of the Jordan rift which is the worlds largest "faultline"

We read in scripture that...

Quote:
Genesis 19:24 Then the LORD rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the LORD out of heaven;
Located along Northern region of the dead sea, The punishment of Sodom and Gomorrah may have typified the FINAL punishment of the wicked in the Lake of Fire.

Where-ever its location may be, I praise and thank the Lord in heaven that It will not be my final destination, that my Brother, will be at the feet of my Blessed Saviour.

As for the PCE, I was sent one from a generous loving Brother from the US of A whom I love dearly in the Lord, I believe it may be the same PCE that you can purchase of Amazon (There is a link somewhere on the forum for it, I shall have a hunt for you)

You will find in this age of Biblical apostasy, going into a "Christian" book store and asking for a King James Bible, nevermind a PCE version will get you looks as if you had two heads and 3 eyes.

I have been fortunate and blessed throughout my Life to have always had a King James Bible, and have never even "dabbled" in the modern versions, they don't look like the Bible, read like the Bible or sound like the Bible.

I will have a look about for the PCE version for you

God Bless

And by the way, I have found your manner on the forums seasoned with salt and very refreshing, keep it up!