View Single Post
Old 10-30-2008, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlas View Post
Guys,

We all worry. Like when our child is sick or our job is not going well. it's hard not to worry. We all need to have more faith in God. This is not as easy as it sounds at all times.

Atlas
Atlas, if your CHILD is sick I would wonder about your parenting skills if you showed no concern! Really, my reflections were more focused on general things I feel the 21st century Christian is concerned about, I am a Republican, but I know that the party has flaws, as a Christian, I have to realize, I should not lose sleep over an election, the Church is 2000 years old, we have seen good and strong leaders, we have seen small wicked tyrants, we have seen the rise and fall of Empires. The Church still stands. Your point is good, and well noted, if a loved one is sick, that is an "immediate" concern, and it is our Christian duty to do as best as we can by our families, really my friend my focus was on the worrying of things that are truly and in the ultimate sense in the hands of our Blessed Lord. Grace and Peace.