View Single Post
Old 05-31-2009, 07:32 PM
Bro. Parrish

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybones2112 View Post
First brother, I made a joke about you not liking me, this is an internet Bible forum, and if I attacked Baptists you'd know it. I know when somebody is afraid of something and you are afraid of the grace belief on water baptism.
LOL, there you go again with your "fear" routine...
that nonsense strikes about as much fear in me as a dead catfish on the dock. You don't FEAR that, you avoid its stench and try not to stir up the flies as you go around.

Quote:
You personally have picked up on Ruckman and Rice's view that grace believers are some kind of Jehovah's Witness.
Not true, I would NEVER think that.
Actually I'm starting to think maybe you're aliens from UFO's.

Quote:
Dr. Ruckman is a good man but he loves to dehumanize people.
There you go again, taking cheap shots at Bro. Ruckman.

Quote:
I have 112 emails from 94 people in my inbox, 83 who hang on my every word.
Hang on your every word... okay now THAT is a scary thought...

Quote:
A guy at a garage sale sold me a Compaq Presario 1200 for a buck. It's got a shorted power connector, if juice has gotten past the fuse it's toast, if not I got a backup Win98 machine if I can get the power problem fixed.
Obviously brother, God is allowing your computer problems because of your erroneous doctrine on baptism. Maybe you should go ahead and get baptized, stop spreading confusion and maybe your computer problems will go away. Hey, it's worth a shot!

Quote:
The G5 is on it's way soon as the Treasury Dept. fires up the printing press and pays me what they owe me.
LOL, it's too late, they already spent your money trying to fix General Motors. Look where THAT got them.