View Single Post
Old 05-14-2009, 11:41 PM

Default Re: "Sam Gipp's degree"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bro. Parrish View Post
Alas, it appears that some of the Bible correcting pink panty brethren have taken it upon themselves to use this issue to bash Bro. Gipp and the KJV:
http://www.fundamentalforums.com/bib...confusion.html

OOOPS, sorry Greektim, did I "drop a bomb" on you?
Aloha brother Parrish,

Thanks for the heads up (the "link"). Isn't it interesting how Greektim is about as "two-faced" as a hypocrite can get?

If this young man had an honest or sincere question since he "joined" our Forum, you couldn't "PROVE IT" by what he says on the FFF!

Here is what he said over there:

Quote:
"Off topic...that thread was absolutely crazy. I just had a curious question and got unloaded on for asking."
For the record: He didn't just get "unloaded on for asking" a question! He was called on the carpet because his past Posts on the AV1611 Bible Forums (and his own blog) had already exposed him for someone who is not just asking honest questions, but who is: ". . . . extremely against the KJV only view." In other words, he came here with a hidden "agenda", and because he appears to be so "gentile", so "nice" and so "polite" - never speaking "harsh", always careful not to speak plainly, and cleverly avoiding answering direct questions; some people on this Forum have mistakenly judged him as being sincere. Well his own Posts (on this site and on FFF) have PROVEN OTHERWISE!

Romans 16:18 For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.

And then in regards to those of us on this Forum he quotes (on FFF):

Proverbs 15:1–2 (NASB)
Quote:
Proverbs 1. A gentle answer turns away wrath, But a harsh word stirs up anger.
2. The tongue of the wise makes knowledge acceptable, But the mouth of fools spout folly.
What Greektim doesn't have the guts (or the honesty) to state here, he gladly "testifies" to on the FFF. {Where the Bible correctors & deniers can become a "Fundamental Pope" ("freesundayschoollessons"); or a "Master of Fundamentalism" ("timotheos" there - i.e. "Greektim" here) - "TITLES" that I am sure that most of here on this Forum "aspire to"! }

So deep down in his little perverse heart, sweet "Timmy" really and truly thinks (and openly declares on FFF) that we are just a bunch of FOOLS that are just spouting FOLLY! Of course he doesn't DARE say that here, but over "there" his TRUE CHARACTER comes through = a disingenuous HYPOCRITE!

I just can't leave a 'quote' from the corrupt NASB, without citing the verses as recorded in the King James Bible.

The HOLY BIBLE:
Quote:
Proverbs 15:1 A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger.
2 The tongue of the wise useth knowledge aright: but the mouth of fools poureth out foolishness.
There is "no profit" in continuing trying to reason with this young man. He "already knows all there is to know", and he has judged us to be "fools", and what we believe, to be "folly"; what more do we need, before we separate ourselves from him and avoid him?

James 1:8
A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.

Psalms 12:2 They speak vanity every one with his neighbour: with flattering lips and with a double heart do they speak.

Romans 16:17 Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.