View Single Post
Old 04-21-2008, 12:37 AM

Quote:
Jewish believer that dies (during the Tribulation - ministering to the Gentiles)
There Scripture does not indicate that the Jews should minister to the Gentiles, except for the early Church (Jews = firstfruits). The Scripture shows that before the return of Christ, indeed, even before the tribulation period begins, the Gentiles are supposed to be ministering to the Jews.

Ro 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.
Ro 2:9 Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;
Ro 2:10 But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile:

But the latter end is that the Jews hear and receive the Gospel from the Gentiles.

Isa 28:11 For with stammering lips and another tongue will he speak to this people.
Mt 21:43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.
Ro 10:19 But I say, Did not Israel know? First Moses saith, I will provoke you to jealousy by them that are no people, and by a foolish nation I will anger you.
Ro 10:20 But Esaias is very bold, and saith, I was found of them that sought me not; I was made manifest unto them that asked not after me.
Ro 11:31 Even so have these also now not believed, that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy.

Therefore, there must be Jewish believers.