Thread: Pray for me
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2008, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta Ride View Post
Keep me in yours, please; my life is not without struggles right now!
Lamentations 3:18-24 And I said, My strength and my hope is perished from the LORD: Remembering mine affliction and my misery, the wormwood and the gall. My soul hath them still in remembrance, and is humbled in me. This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the LORD'S mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness. The LORD is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him.
You'll get no shallow words of advice from me, dear brother. Simply "I love you in the Lord" and "I'm asking the ONE who can meet your every need" to give abundant grace to help in your time of need.
Hebrews 4:14-16 Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession. For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin. Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.