View Single Post
Old 06-21-2009, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulB View Post
Hello again - I'm not sure whether I have worded what I meant in the right way or not, or maybe you may have misunderstood what I intended to mean.

This is what I was attempting to communicate:

I do not agree with any (and certainly not) every cultral trend dictating what is to be written in anything that calls itself a Bible (e.g. TNIV). Because the Bible (as it stands in its preserved form) changes the hearts of the people who believe what it says (as it always has done) - thus creating a culture of its own (i.e. A true church).

I certainly do not accept the "kingdom now" Theology - I simply believe that the Word untouched does its own work - it doesn't need to be made relevant.
The philosophical ideas that are behind the new bible versions are done with a mentality of creating a new type of Christianity and this is why I posted the two links to illustrate that point.

I hope this has made things clearer.

God bless

PaulB
Like I said before, I am sorry if I misunderstood you. I couldn't agree more with what you stated in this post and your first post. I guess I was kind of afraid you were also GaryB ( I think you both registered around the same time) and were setting a trap regarding mid-trib. Lol. I love what you've said about the KJB. I'm just very wary of christians who claim to be spiritual or physical Israel.