View Single Post
Old 04-28-2009, 07:43 PM

Default Re: Doctrines of Christian Living

Quote:
Originally Posted by chette777 View Post
I did, but the interesting fact was they were not repetitious but in fact seem to be building blocks that are put together to form a wall upon the foundation of Christ.

That is what the Christians life is to be there is no greater doctrine for Christians living that the foundation of Christ. the life a daily faith is one that is renewed each day in Christ. 2Cor 4:16-18 For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day. For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory; While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

It would seem you would have a better understanding of this than some or most of us. and I most deeply thank you for your posts.
Aloha brother Chette,

I would like to add a double "AMEN" to all that you have said.

I have really appreciated this Thread and brother Forrest's comments especially. He keeps reminding us WHO it is ALL ABOUT; and I need to be reminded daily!

I have gotten "blessed" more in the last few months from brother Forrest's Posts than I have from anyone else in years.