View Single Post
Old 09-30-2008, 06:30 AM
Scott Simons

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by PB1789 View Post
Scott Simons:--- The Thread Topic is/was "Do we need Greek and Hebrew?" You inserted some other stuff into the Thread. At least two other posters pointed out to you that Thousands/Millions of people have followed Christ Jesus without reading the A.V./K.J.. Instead of you saying "oops", sorry for intruding, and quietly leaving the Thread---you continued on.

I just re-read my Post which you decided to pick apart---Nowhere in that did I claim to "walk-on-water". Nowhere did I say that the A.V./K.J. should NOT be used, and I didn't even mention Billy Graham's Bible. I used him as a illustration of an Evangelist who name is known worldwide, yet his daughter Anne came to Faith in The Lord Jesus by seeing a movie called "King of Kings"...All in order to point out to you (and anyone else reading the thread) that our Lord moves in mysterious ways... { Such as Balaam and the talking Donkey, and Saul on the road to Damascus.}

...What was so hard to understand about that..?!?!

As to the book by Fuller titled "Which Bible" (which I have read and like) ... how would me rereading the book excuse your interupting the Thread started by Atlas on the Topic of "Do we need Greek and Hebrew".?!?
It is obvious you have not read the thread all the way through. You jump in and attack me base on your ignorance of what had naturally evolved on a King James Bible site, duh. You make ignorant inferences with subtil injection about Billy Graham I should just ignore it? Dude, this is a forum, if you can’t take the heat stay out of the kitchen. You may get away with your attitude at home but you may have to answer for it here. If you think you can read ‘Which Bible” once and have half an idea of what is going on, think again.
And if you got anything of value to add to the discussion please enter in, otherwise I could do without the irritation, thanks.

Oh, by the way “walk on water” is a subtil metaphor for when a judgmental criticism with a dig is injected without any scriptural backing and so thus you don’t know what you are talking about, and so thus you are not walking on water, just how I felt about your rude interjection.