View Single Post
Old 12-04-2008, 02:45 AM

Steve Avery:--- Yep! I recall him posting that about John 1:18...

CRINGE!! For 20 some years when I would read that verse, I would say: "Why oh why did the NAS folks do that to that verse"... Of course the Kitchen table never answered ... (All they had to do [If not sure] was to turn over to Is. 9:6 and get a clue: ..." unto us a Son is given..." )

Which was one of the reasons I stated that Brian T is either "confused or confusing"... He uses a Cross for his avatar { Wish I coulda found that one.. and figured out how to put one up.} , so I assume he believes like me in what Jesus did on the cross at Calvary...

What Brian T doesn't seem to understand--- at least from what I've read of his posts--- is that a major reason for King James to Authorize a Standardized Bible in the English language was so that the confusion of various translations would be avoided. In other words: Get the folks "on the same page".

{ BTW--- Brian T, if you read this Post--- I said "Bugle" because for years the Army, Marines, and the swabbies used Bugles... Not trumpets. Trumpets have valves and would get stuck and be worthless in some of the places where our Troops have gone over the centuries. Have you never seen "The Horse Soldiers" ? }