View Single Post
Old 12-03-2008, 09:39 PM

Location: Colorado, a beautiful state with four distinct seasons; sometimes in the same day!
Default God's perfect Book - the King James Bible

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianT View Post
I have no doubt that Will Kinney just wants to argue, and no matter what I say about those verses, all he's looking for is more excuses to verbally attack me. So I'm not going to waste my time and effort. Basically, all I do for such comparisons is the same thing I do for similar comparisons when I use only the KJV, i.e. when two passages, which talk about the same thing, appear to have differences.
Translation: "Since I have no possible way of defending my ludicrous position that Tyndale is "in the same way the words of God" as is the King James Bible, and cannot sanely nor logically defend my loony toons idea that by reading a variety of conflicting and contradictory versions I can get a better sense of what the "Scriptures" say, then I will accuse Will K of being verbally abusive and a waste of my precious time."

When caught in an indefensible lie, it is good strategy to accuse the other side of being unreasonable, and hope others will buy into it.

Nice display, Brian, of where your Biblical unbelief is leading you.

Will K