View Single Post
Old 06-20-2009, 05:00 PM

Default Re: " Don't tell me what it “means” just tell me what it “says”"

Aloha all,

After not posting for about a week premio53 returns with another absurd and perverse Post!

Real genuine Bible believers ALWAYS want to know what God's words SAY - because people (Cults Foremost) can MAKE THEM "MEAN" ANYTHING THEY WANT THEM TO "MEAN"!

I do not know WHO premio53 is, but he/she has the whole thing BACKWARDS! Everything that this person has said in his/her Thread: "Don't tell me what it “means” just tell me what it “says" is contrary to sound Bible teaching and instruction!
Quote:
Matthew 4:4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

1 Peter 1:25 But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And
this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.

Psalms 33:4 For the word of the LORD is right; and all his works are done in truth.
I for one, do NOT want to know WHAT premio53 (or anyone else for that matter) "THINKS" the Holy word of God "MEANS" to him/her! Who cares WHAT he/she "THINKS"? I want to know WHAT God has to SAY! I am sick and tired of man's "PRIVATE INTERPRETATION" of the Holy words of God!

This perverse Post is an indirect attack on everything I have been promoting on this Forum for nearly a year and a half. All of the CULTS employ premio53's methodology and end up - twisting, wresting, adding, subtracting, and ultimately CHANGING the Holy words of God to suit their own private agenda!

Premio53's whole premise is both ABSURD and totally WITHOUT any Scriptural foundation! Practically every Thread and Post this man/woman has posted has been fraught with False Doctrine and CONTROVERSY!

The Lord did NOT say; Search to find out what people "think" my words "MEAN"! He said to "Search the Scriptures" {John 5:39}
Quote:
Matthew 24:35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

Mark 13:31 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.

Luke 21:33 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.

John 12:47 And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.
BEWARE! Premio53 is a "FALSE TEACHER" and a "TROUBLEMAKER". He/she has been involved in one "controversy" after another from the moment he/she showed up on this Forum.

This man/woman has nothing to offer in the way of "edification" or spiritual "profit". We don't need to know anything about this person, to know what to do with him/her - and his/her "FALSE DOCTRINE":

Romans 16:17 Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.

1 Timothy 4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

2 Timothy 4:2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.
3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

2 Corinthians 2:17 For we are not as many, which corrupt the word of God: but as of sincerity, but as of God, in the sight of God speak we in Christ.

2 Corinthians 4:1 Therefore seeing we have this ministry, as we have received mercy, we faint not;
2 But have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully; but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God.