View Single Post
Old 05-13-2009, 11:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cb6445 View Post
Bro Tony, wanted to say thank you for this post! Wanted to tell all (most) of you men, thank you! The posts you make on here do not go unheard. I have read and will continue to read as many of these posts that I possibly can. I am young (in age and the word) and I have learned more since I started this post, then probably anywhere else. Just wanted you men to know that your studies and posts are not going "unheard." Keep it up, I am learning (good and bad) a lot!! Thank you again, and may God Bless each of you!!
Clint, as I told Tandi in another thread, you will attend a "Christian" college and never get the education you will in this forum. Is that conceit? No, fact. We cut to the bone and pull no punches and keep it lean and mean(understandable and on a common man's level, not "mean" as in cruel). Follow along with your Bible open and don't hesitate to ask questions. Pray for wisdom and God will show you what He wants and needs for you to know. Always go with your Bible if the whole world goes against you. You are allowed to ask questions and have differing opinions. That's how we learn. Never stray from the gospel of Christ, that's our whole purpose. Pastoring, deaconing, "music ministries", are all secondary and important to the visible organization, but an army is not made up of supply and support: It's made up of soldiers.

Respect your elders in the Lord, a man who is 40 years older than you has been 40 miles farther down the road than you, yet don't let anyone despise thy youth. Keep your eyes on the front lines. This is not a carnal war, but a spiritual one.

Grace and peace to you Clint, we'll meet before long, I want to personally deliver a load of Bibles to you.

Tony

Last edited by tonybones2112; 05-13-2009 at 11:33 PM. Reason: typo