View Single Post
Old 10-28-2008, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diligent View Post
Israel is a nation. We can't pretend to support Israel and ignore the fact that it is a nation. These NWO conspiracy nuts who bash God's chosen people (as a nation!) lose me right off the bat.

Again I say, the Bible does not tell us to obsess over conspiracy theories. The Roman government was full of intrigue and yet Paul told the church to obey their government insofar as doing so did not cause them to sin. What verses from Paul tell us to make our focus the conspiracies of the world system? None that I know of.
Amen!

No matter how apostate Israel is, they are a nation chosen and seperated unto God.

Deuteronomy 14:2 For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God, and the LORD hath chosen thee to be a peculiar people unto himself, above all the nations that are upon the earth.

Exodus 19:6 And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel.

Romans 9:4 Who are Israelites; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises;

Not to mention God giving them the responsibility of giving us the Scriptures.

Romans 3:1
What advantage then hath the Jew? or what profit is there of circumcision?
2 Much every way: chiefly, because that unto them were committed the oracles of God.

The Lord tells us he will never forget Israel.

Jeremiah 31:35 Thus saith the LORD, which giveth the sun for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar; The LORD of hosts is his name:
36 If those ordinances depart from before me, saith the LORD, then the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me for ever.

The Lord tells those who treat God's elect nation Israel scronfully during the tribulation will be cast into everlasting fire.

Matthew 25:40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

God has not cast off His people.

Romans 11:1
I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid.

It is not up to us to purge Israel as a nation. That is God's job, not man's by man's means.

Isaiah 27:9 By this therefore shall the iniquity of Jacob be purged; and this is all the fruit to take away his sin; when he maketh all the stones of the altar as chalkstones that are beaten in sunder, the groves and images shall not stand up.

He has glorious future plans for Israel.

Romans 11:26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

Whether you think Israel is "taken over by an evil scientific dictatorship", or whatever Texe Maars says, you would do well to take heed what God says and how you treat the apple of His eye.

Genesis 12:3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.