View Single Post
Old 09-21-2008, 11:32 AM

Steve,

As always I ask the question.

Quote:
I have never heard a reasonable, logical explanation of how or why Satan's fall has anything whatsoever to do with creation.
You come back with questions about the fall, as everyone else dose.

Quote:
Ok then, when did he fall?
Can you show me one place in creation where the name of Satan is even mentioned? Satan had absolutely nothing to do with creation whatsoever.

Can you also tell me what this verse is saying?

Quote:
Gen. 20:11

For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is,...
I can tell you what it is saying. Their was a 6 day creation. The heaven and earth and everything that is in them was made in those 6 days.

Was Satan ever in the heaven or the earth? If so he was made in one of those six days. As was everything else that has ever been in heaven or the earth.

How do you deal with this simple plain verse that deals with a 6 day of creation and what was created? This is the real question here. Did not God give the 10 commandments to Moses with his spoken Word, IE: The very mouth of God? The verse I am quoting came from the very mouth of God himself.

Quote:
Gen. 20:11

For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is,...

Atlas

Last edited by atlas; 09-21-2008 at 12:01 PM.