View Single Post
Old 05-30-2009, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by biblereader View Post
If it was a Catholic catechism class or a Koran study, it would be no problem.
Why not?
That falls under freedom of religion practices.

my mother was pulled, screaming,
that sounds more like Communist countries...why was she forced into a nursing home? Were they saying she was neglected, or a danger, what?
Beth, it was all about money and how our home was sold and the money divided between a crooked shyster lawyer and an estate judge. My siblings didn;t want to be bothered with Mom, I took care of her the 18 years she lived after Dad died.That's alright, we weave the rope we hang ourselves on. I pray for their salvation. What we do in secret for Christ will be rewarded openly, what thieves and murderers do in the darkness will be made manifest in the light.

While we are young and relatively healthy and can pull a trigger, we can stand for our rights, but as far as the aged and disabled who can't speak for themselves, America is nothing more than a Nazi extermination camp. We have voluntary abortion, involuntary is next. We are on the verge of voluntary euthanasia as a federal law, involuntary euthanasia is next.

People sell their gold for worthless paper lately, both are worthless in an social, economic, and political crisis. The most valuable metal to hoard is lead, and I don't mean ingots. Oliver Cromwell told his troops, put your faith in God boys but keep your powder dry. Tony Bones says, put you faith in God Beth, and learn all you can about guerrilla warfare.

Grace and peace sister

Tony