Thread: Repentance
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2008, 01:10 AM

Man, I hate to say it brother, but I SO am not a dispensationalist. I don't have the time, nor the desire to try to refute you (even though you totally butchered Acts 2; Peter was not talking only to Jews and Proselytes) and your filter you read the Scriptures through. Maybe if I wasn't a full time carpenter and had more time to get into these things I would be more able to express my convictions (and the verses that come to mind that the Spirit brings into remembrance) in a way that would perhaps get you to think twice about this 'method' you've been taught to read the Bible with.

Another thing I am a bit frustrated about Chette is that you keep trying to proselytize me into this doctrine that you hold. I don't want to have anything to do with it. This is just me being honest.

Also, this thread is about repentance, and although you and your dispensational camp think repentance isn't a prequisite of salvation, I know I am not the only Bible Believing Christian that thinks it is (that we should essentially repent of our unbelief). So instead of taking this thread over with your dispensational mumbo jumbo, it would have been nice to see you stay on the topic, which is in essence "what is biblical repentance?" I hope you can understand where I come from and not think I'm just digging in my heels again just for the sake of it.

Much Love in Christ Jesus,
Stephen

Last edited by stephanos; 07-19-2008 at 01:17 AM.