View Single Post
Old 05-21-2008, 08:12 PM
look3467

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbiwolski View Post
AJ,

Have you been taking all of your medication? The stuff that you're posting here is ridiculous.

I almost posted at the beginning of this thread when it was on subject, but I was constrained by time. Now, I'm posting because this bologna is annoying.

Easy, you should've moved on a few pages ago.
Not so my friend, for there is a definite pattern in the whole bible.

Take the day Jesus was to be crucified, that time span is a 24 hour day.

I'd bet you never even thought about it, have you?

That day is one day that is divided into quarters, into halves and into one whole day.

Three pictures each of the same day.

Why is it divided? because Jesus must visit each day in the 7 day creation, in order to account for all souls born from day one of Adam.

Beginning at sundown,to 12 midnight the eve of His crucification, is the introduction, meaning Jesus is addressing His disciples what must shortly come to pass. 1st quarter.

From midnight to 6AM sunrise is the second quarter, Jesus at the garden takes on the sins of the world, and arrested.

From 6am sunrise to 12 noon day, third quarter, Jesus is taken , judged in four separate courts, condemned to death and punished with stripes.

Fourth quarter is from 12 noon day to 6pm sundown, Jesus is led to Calvary, nailed to the cross, died and then buried in the tomb before sundown, eve of the Sabbath.

Why is this important to know?

Because this is where Jesus is saving the world, this day ends the old (Law)and ushers in the new world under grace.

What God did to accomplish all that is what is found in the book of Revelation where the very first verse says, "
The Revelation of Jesus Christ", not of us, but of Jesus Christ.

In that book is the works of Christ's endurance until the end for us.

Rev 2:26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:

This man Jesus overcometh, keepeths the works unto the end and has the power over all the nations.

The pattern is:
1. Introduction=creation
2, the fall=knowledge of good and evil
3, Judgment=for falling short
4. Death=physical and spiritual death.

Jesus in order to reverse that and give us Gods righteiouness for salvation, must use the same pattern to accomplish the redemption of the souls of mankind, and give us the gift of life, where in we were onces dead.

That pattern, I explained it above.

Remember, it is not our works that saves us, but Gods works.

If you can now see the works of God in Jesus in that pattern, you are able to see more than what has been thought throughout the centuries.

You will be able to see and understand the second great commandment why we are to love our neighbor.

All endtime scenarios, speculations are just that, scenarios and speculations.

But Gods works are not, they are well founded and documented in the whole of His word, the bible.

We don't see them because we become blinded with what
mankind thinks God is, rather than what He has done for us!

I'll leave you with this verse which embodies the whole of Gods works:
Rom 8:20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope,

He did the first so that He could do the second.

And you and I, are in the middle.

Peace>>>AJ