View Single Post
Old 05-11-2008, 08:37 PM

The answer is that it is better to teach these people English and let them use the KJB than to quibble about foreign words that may or may not mean this or that. Believers are confident at the wording and the meaning of the King James Bible.

Quote:
I don't know about in Spanish, but in English
Exactly! Lay aside the Spanish and believe the KJB!

1. The KJB is recognised as the best Bible of all, and some (like myself) believe it is perfect.

2. English is the global language.

3. The highest doctrines are with English-speakers.

4. It is better to have one Church believing one true doctrine using one true Bible than to have division, confusion and a lack of authoritative standard.

“For with stammering lips and another tongue will he speak to this people.” (Isaiah 28:11). This is a prophecy that one language would be used to bring the Gospel to the Jews. It cannot be Greek because the prophecy is that “And so all Israel shall be saved” (Romans 11:26a), which has not occurred yet, and therefore cannot be the Gospel coming in Greek to the Jews.

“And he said unto me, Thou must prophesy again before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings.” (Revelation 10:11). This one Word is to be for all people, and no matter if they are Spanish or Chinese, etc., they, by learning (or having learnt) English, may be also able to use the King James Bible.