View Single Post
Old 03-05-2008, 04:06 PM
sting of truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIVNBYFAITH View Post
Hello all,

Well I got to talk with her for about 15 min. sat. and we got into our conversation and I had made a list of some excellent points you guy's hit on. We were not able to talk long, But in a nut shell, It eneded with her saying, "This is your version of the bible not mine" I pointed out some things that were left here for me to use, but she is so hung up on the Watch Tower being her final authority. I am still working with her, but I'm trying to figure out how to disprove the watch tower. It seem's funny how in the past they changed there minds, and there stance when certain predictions did not come true in the early years. I pointed this out but she acted like that was all speculated? so I'm trying I don't see her too often so I will keep you informed as I get the oppotunity to witness to her. Thank you all for praying and helping me with ammo for my battle. Christ wiil prevail!

your brother in Christ, Steve
thats where i think you need to go on a full scale attack of the Jehovah's nitwits bible.. print out that page i linked you to with the list of the 300 verses corrupted in the nitwit bible. and give her a copy, challenge john 1:1 in the nitwits bible where it says Jesus was "a" god. then ask how many "gods" the Jehovah's nitwits have.. once she woulda brought up the difference in the bibles she is attacking the bible, and i don't get down with that. i'd have got her attention about the importance of the scripture.