View Single Post
Old 07-09-2009, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother-Smith View Post
Hi everyone,

I have been lurking and reading here for 4 months. I have been blessed by so many Christian brothers and sisters gathering together on this forum. I want to say thank you for your testimonies and edification. You have been a blessing to me and others who have been reading the posts here.

I would like to introduce myself and look forward to some great fellowship.

I am a bible believing Christian.
I only trust my KJB and believe it is without error, and the word of God. (I enjoy the PCE free download) Thanks!!!

I believe in a literal 6 day creation and a day of rest.
I believe that was about 6000 years ago.
I believe that I am washed in the blood of Christ and am sealed.
I believe that I am not perfect but that I am forgiven.
I believe that anyone can be saved if they believe on Jesus Christ and his finished work on the cross.
I believe in a rapture of the church before the seven year tribulation.
I believe in a literal 1000 year reign of Christ on earth.
I believe God says what he means and means what he says.
I believe that I can get confused sometimes and that I am always willing to study further and pray that GOD will show me his truth.

My wife and I do not attend a church right now. We have been searching but are having a difficult time finding a bible believing church. We believe and study the word. We base our marriage and life off of God's plan. The Lord has blessed us so greatly and we acknowledge him every chance we get.

I have a hunger for the word and share the Good news of salvation with anyone who will listen.

I do not know how much I will post, but I am learning so much from all of you.

Thanks for reading and I look forward to making some friends here.

Brother-Smith
AMEN BROTHER!

Your beliefs exactly match those of mine! This sure is refreshing, because believe or not, they are some brethren (even here) that have differing views. I guess that even having an inerrant Bible like our precious Authorized Version, doesn't necessarily make us have the same mind. Anyway, welcome to the forum Brother-Smith! By the grace of God, I'll be looking sure to some fellowship. I'll pray that you find a good church. Stay strong in the LORD brother!

In Jesus' Name,

Rolando