View Single Post
Old 07-18-2009, 03:21 PM

Default Amanda (I'm closing my eyes!)

Come on you guys give me a break!

If I would have simply quoted Scripture verse that I believe to be true (which is all of them) it wouldn’t have helped you this way or that to understand what I was trying to tell you. And I certainly wasn’t attempting to even paraphrase Scripture let alone “water it down” – I was trying to express my point in simple words so that the general ethos of it was coming across without having to keep explaining it.

If you are asking me – do I believe the following:

Ps.5: 4-6 “For thou art not a God that hath pleasure in wickedness: neither shall evil dwell with thee. The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity. Thou shalt destroy them that speak leasing: the LORD will abhor the bloody and deceitful man.”

Then how do you expect me to say no? of course I believe that God hates the workers of iniquity! I was simply attempting to present my case in an understandable way rather than just saying “this is what I believe” – otherwise I knew that I would have to keep answering those who couldn’t understand why I believed what I was stating.

Now am I any clearer?

God bless

PaulB