View Single Post
Old 03-25-2009, 08:14 PM

let me clarify.

I started this thread for those like minded men who believe in a non evolutionary gap theory to express their views.

We have heard all the arguments. many are pointed that we misuse the scriptures but to those who make that charge do the same with the same scriptures.

Please this post if for those who believe in a non evolutionary Gap theory it was not created to be a place of debate. there are other threads for that. we are gathering information and scriptures and formulating our view using scriptures that Hovind, Morris and others use to support their view. so obvious the verses can be used either way and still not be in conflict with the rest of Scriptures.

so please, WINMAN, start another post to argue. I want to hear from those who believe in a gap that is not evolutionary and who are interested in sharing their thoughts on that issue. I am sick of defending my thoughts on an area of scriptures that are not in conflict with my faith or the word of God.

My flesh is fed up with arguing with Winman and the others. I want to hear from those of like minds, thank you very much.

This thread has become over run with those agaist a Gap and that is not why I started it. so lets respect the thread and keep to the issue at hand a NON Evolutionary Gap Theory. if you don't agree FANTASTIC and so what! I want to hear form those who do agree and get some information on this not debate a bunch of head strong Hovindites, Moorisites or Dehaanites.

do me a favor TAKE A HIKE!