View Single Post
Old 05-29-2009, 09:17 PM

Greenbear

I watched the first segment, I'll have to watch the rest later.

Now, from all these posts of sightings I have made, you might get the idea I go around wearing "Spock" ears and attending Star Trek conventions. Nothing could be further from the truth. Though I did take a great interest in UFOs in the past, I do not spend much time on it anymore. I get dark feelings from this subject and do not think Christians or anyone else should get too involved with UFOs.

As to why I have had multiple sightings, I attribute this to the fact that I have always been a sky-watcher, I have been interested in astronomy from my youth, I own a nice telescope now and still use it on occasion, I have belonged to amateur astronomy clubs in the past, so I probably spend more time than the average person looking at the sky. So, perhaps this is why I have seen these objects.

Now, all that said, I will tell you something my father who recently passed away told me many years ago. My Dad was a radar tech in WWII and worked for the military as a civilian until his retirement. The last 20 years or so of his career he worked for the Naval Air Rework Facility at the Jacksonville Naval Air Station in Jax. Fla.

http://www.frcse.navy.mil/History%20Page.htm

My Dad worked on some very secret technology and had very high security clearance. He would NEVER talk about his job on the telephone to anyone, including me.

I can't remember his name now, but my Dad used to talk about his boss. According to my Dad, he was an outright genius with a photographic memory. He could look at a page of a book for just a few seconds and then read it back to you from memory. According to my Dad, his boss was WAY up there when it came to military secrets AT THE TOP.

Anyway, one time we were watching TV about UFOs or Roswell, and my Dad told me something that not only startled me, it frightened me. My Dad told me his boss told him that Roswell was really true, that a craft had crashed, and bodies were recovered. I couldn't believe it, because I have never really believed this story.

I was so shocked, I asked my Dad if his boss might be making the story up. And I remember my Dad saying, "He is not the type to make up tall tales"

A few years ago, I tried to ask my Dad about it again, but he kept changing the subject and wouldn't talk about it.

Now, that is all I can tell you. My Dad was a very serious man who did not make up stories and was not a liar. That is all I can tell you, because that is all he told me. But that is what he told me.