View Single Post
Old 03-29-2009, 06:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chette777 View Post
Seems he may be looking for something to stimulate his emotions in a more positive way that would explain why might be involved in one of these neo evangelical name it and claim it Jesusize (jazzersizre) adrenaline pumped up churches.

Here too, they have the people trapped in what I term as an addiction to extremism. most these people have to have devils cast out every few months, they are emotional wrecks and not very stable mentally and a majority of the church members of this one group are like that.

I am praying for those who fall away to find our church.
I too will pray for them Brother, the emotional state that people are left in after a Charismatic meeting is quite frightening and alarmingly similar to that of a drug induced high at a concert or club, with the high comes a low, an emotionally (and spiritually) drained feeling, we go to Church to be in fellowship and to Worship God and his Holy Word and leave filled, not to leave in an emotional mess. I can clearly see satans hand in those churches / meetings, I pray that those entrenched in it may also have their eyes opened to it.