View Single Post
Old 03-08-2009, 06:56 AM

Kent Hovind broke no laws, just like David Karesh broke no laws. Both were persecuted by legal action because of RELIGIOUS beliefs. One is in prison, one is dead.

Here are some facts that most people don't know, that Bro. Hovind does know, and the government does not want you to know:

1) The IRS is an unconstitutional bureau that legally has no jurisdiction over American citizens

2) The 16th Amendment was not legally ratified, meaning that the income tax is unconstitutional

3) The income tax, as it stands, only applies to corporate income, not personal or individual, though the IRS doesn't want you to know that, and the corrupt courts aren't going to believe that

Kent Hovind followed the laws in what the government felt was a "shady" manner, but he still broke no laws. For anyone to argue that he broke a law is ignorant and simply shows that they are unaware of the situation and the legal statutes involved.

On the other hand, I feel that it is more important for me to keep a good outward testimony (and I also don't want to wind up in prison) because I'm called to be a missionary, and getting caught up in something like Bro. Hovind did would be suicidal for my ministry. Therefore, I will pay all taxes on declared income in order to keep from causing myself heartache. However, I fully support Bro. Hovind in his cause and hope that justice will be served and we can get the blight that is the IRS removed from our nation once and for all.